Perfectly Posh just launched their new 2019 Core Catalog. The Core Catalog is the foundation of our brand. It contains basic skincare essentials for everyday use and best sellers that have a sort of cult following by our customers (The Stripper!). These are the products that will stick around all year long. This catalog was highly anticipated as we said good-bye to some older items and saw sneak peeks of new ones to come.
The focus of the new catalog is very different from past themes. We are diving deeper into skin types and which products best benefit specific skin scenarios. Basically, we are getting into very personalized pampering! This includes an exclusive men’s line that was very much in demand!
I will dive deeper into this personalized pampering, or Pampered Readings, in the next post.
I am also very excited to share that we have expanded the line of our Shea Sisterhood products to include a GIANT Healer Skin Stick. Plus, more items are now being made with Shea butter from the Shea Sisterhood.
An additional $3 from the purchase of each Giant Healer is donated directly to our community in Ghana; Gizaa Gunda. Don’t forget, $1 from each purchase of Always Ghana Love You Bath Bar is also donated to Gizaa Gunda, where we are building and helping support the businesses of over 600 women and their families each year!
We are excited to announce we have also funded a warehouse through the You Deserve It Foundation. This is a much needed resource to that area!
OK! Without further ado I want to share my 6 favorite items from the new Core. Why 6? Because we offer Buy 5 Get the 6th item free!
- Right Back At Ya Cleansing Clay Face Wash and Mask. This product is unique because it is a 2-in-1 wash and a mask! It is ideal to help reset and balance both overly oily or overly dry skin! I love it because it is gentle (and effective) enough for every one in my house (yes, my 9 year old daughter uses it too!). Talk about convenient!
- Mad For Magnesium is my current obsession. This goes way beyond love. Relax, calm, and soothe. Need I say more?
- So Soapy Bath Bar is like no other soap I have ever used. The indulgent scent alone is beyond heavenly. Add the incredibly rich lather and you will experience the most luxurious shower (or bath) ever. Seriously.
- I have been in love with Twilight Zoned since summer when it came out as a body creme. The cool melon scent is now in a hand creme and I am beyond thrilled! I bet you will go just as crazy for this as I have!
- Rubby Scrubby is technically not new. It is an oldie, but a goodie that has come back! It is convenient and easy to use and keeps feet looking fresh all year long!
- I love Posh’s sugar lip scrubs (as do my VIPs!). Make Out Magic (another oldie but goodie that has returned) works to smooth and soothe dry lips and tastes so yummy! You know when you are making cookies and you add the sugar to the butter? Yeah. That. Mmmmmm.
There are so many amazing new products, which ones are you going to try first?