It may be the first day of spring, but cold and flu season is still lingering. Making it worse, allergy season is already hitting hard and fast! There is no break! It is a good thing Perfectly Posh has several go-to products that help you find some comfort as you battle to feel a bit better.
1. Cold on Hold All Mix’d Up Bath Salts – soak away your cold/allergies with these luxuriously soothing bath salts! Cold on Hold is loaded with eucalyptus and peppermint essential oils that will help soothe your senses. Plus, there’s sunflower oil that will moisturize your skin!
Pro Tip: Have body aches? Add a scoop of Muscle Through All Mix’d Up Bath Salts for an extra pampering punch!
2. The Stripper Detoxifying Body Mud – rid your body of the yuckies by using The Stripper on your feet, chest, belly, etc (just not on your face please!). The Stripper is full of detoxing charcoal which can absorb 2,000 times its weight in toxins!
Pro Tip: Use weekly to reduce the appearance of body acne, skin imperfections, and getting rid of the build-up in your armpits.
3. Cackle Spackle Detoxifying Face Mask – I love using this face mask on my sinuses when I’m stuffed up! The spearmint in this mask relieves pressure and helps sinuses feel refreshed!
Pro Tip: Use 1-2X a week to helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections!
4. Night Nurse Nourishing Lip Treatment – when I’m sick I become a mouth breather. This dries out my lips and they become painful. Night Nurse is an overnight lip treatment full of nourishing butters and oils like shea butter, coconut oil, and jojoba oil. It contains peppermint and menthol for a cooling and refreshing kick!
Pro Tip: Apply to your dry, chapped noses for soothing relief!
5. Perk! Skin Stick – Oh Perk, how I love you! Perk was my very first Perfectly Posh purchase! Skin Sticks shea butter sticks loaded with high quality essential oils for easy on-the-go pampering. Perk uses peppermint essential oil to soothe away headaches! Put some on your temples, behind your ears, and under your nose.
Pro Tip: Perk is also great for nausea. Rub on belly and place under nose and inhale deeply for relief.
You don’t have to suffer through colds and allergies, just Posh them!
PS. Don’t forget to stay hydrated!
What a more in-depth skin care regime? Team Poshtopia offers free personalized skin care Pampered Readings! Contact us today and we will get you set up!
Shelby is a member of Team Poshtopia. She loves her cats, advocating for the disabled, and all things Posh!