Maybe you are new to skin care and you have heard the term “K-beauty” and have no idea what it means. Korean Beauty, or K-beauty, is the leading trend setter for all things skincare. They always have the most amazing products and tips. One such tip is using eggs in your skincare routine.
Why? There are so many reason! Check out our top 10 list of why egg is good for your skin!
- Albumin (egg white) is loaded with vitamins and proteins which can tighten and tone skin.
- Egg is an emollient (softens the skin) and very moisturizing.
- It can visibly smooth and firm skin.
- Egg can help pores appear smaller, creating a flawless finish.
- Eggs contain vitamin B6 which helps skin look healthy.
- They bind to impurities, making it easier to remove them from your skin.
- They tighten the skin creating a more youthful glow.
- They gently exfoliate dull skin, leaving you brighter looking.
- They are soothing and gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- They help balance oily skin which can help prevent acne.
Egg On You Face face wash is great for sensitive skin. It is a nourishing cleanser with K-beauty technology and a Poshbiotic blend of pre and probiotics from milk and eggs. It soothes irritated skin while maintaining a healthy looking complexion.
Impress Me Probiotic Pressed Serum is both a nourishing serum and face moisturizer! It features a Poshbiotic blend of milk and eggs. It soothes and comforts sensitive and irritated skin while deeply hydrating and maintaining skin’s health appearance.
New to skincare and not sure where to start? Check out this post. If you have any questions, please reach out to us! We are here to help!